Pages

Monday, June 01, 2015

Alphabetical Advice

Hello all -

Been a while since I posted here - but I haven't forgotten about this blog.  I'm always looking around the internet for writing prompts and inspirations.  One thing I saw in several places was to list advice with the first line each piece of advice beginning with each letter of the alphabet from A - Z.  Hadn't really tackled it before but this time I did so here goes:

Always have Faith
Build bridges to others
Calculate a new formula
Decide to spread Light
Envision the positive
Find a way
Get in the way (from Rep. John Lewis)
Hone your talents
Insatiably seek Knowledge
Join with others to progress
Know your rights
Learn Wisdom's ways
Mandate that Justice prevail
Never stop dreaming
Obey the Golden Rule
Practice Peace
Question everything
Remember Aretha's spelling lesson: R-E-S-P-E-C-T for you and me
Strive to be genuine
Think critically and independently
Use your unique voice
Value the Truth
Widen your horizons
eXercise common sense
Yes, you are needed
Zig-zag through Life's maze (inspired by my Father)

Hope you find this inspirational.



No comments: