Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Happy Birthday, Mom - 2017

Wow - anyone out there?  Hard to believe time passes so quickly.  I do believe my last post here was the annual birthday salute to Dad.  I do concentrate on my other blog, The View From Here, so it's hard often to know what to post here.  And do visit there  - often!

Anyway, TODAY would be Mom's birthday.  What more can I say about her?  She loved the family.  Very proud grad of Glassboro State/Rowan.  Very exceptional teacher (and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would say that ----- just ask some of her former students!).  Fine poet. Very commited Christian and Episcopalian who really lived her faith.  Of course, she could be stubborn at times (family trait and I'll give you one guess who else has inherited that!) I tell the story on my other blog of how it took both Dad and me to convince her NOT to wear an orange outfit one St. Patrick's Day.  Still, just over all a great lady!

So there it is.  I hope these good wish vibes go out beyond!  Happy Birthday, Mom!



No comments: